Parallel is looking for good Press Technician for a client in Angola, NY.
Pay Rate: $14.60/HR with raise after 90 days
Set up and operate automated press including verify materials match production card, stock stations with components and set press controls, perform visual inspection and document first article inspection to begin production and continue to perform visual and thickness, weight, balance and plug gauge inspections throughout production to verify product is within specifications; restock components when necessary, troubleshoot and make adjustments to robots when necessary to meet/maintain quality/efficiency during production; complete required paperwork and clean-up area around press and robots.
Demonstrated ability to consistently follow written instructions, set-up press for production, perform first article and in-process inspections, and produce wheels consistently to specification.
A. Ring Robot $.35
B. Label Robot $.35
C. Reinforcer Robot $.35
D. Reinforcer/Paper Robot $.35
E. Wheel Removal/Administration $.20
F. Preventative Maintenance $.40
BASIC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Status
- Satisfactory completion of any prescribed testing.
- High School Diploma or GED. Existing employees currently enrolled in a GED program may bid on this position but must continue to be active in their pursuit of their GED.
- Use and read measurement tools (weight/balancer unit, thickness gauge, weight scale, pressure stack unit, and plug gauge.
- Physical Tolerance to work with fiberglass.
- Physical requirements: stand all day, walk around press frequently, frequent lifting to 10 lbs., occasional lifting to 50 lbs., frequent carrying to 10 lbs., occasional carrying to up 50 lbs., frequent bending, occasional pushing/pulling, occasional reaching over head, constantly handling materials to restock components, and pack product. Hear and speak over noise levels of equipment to give and receive verbal instructions.
- Satisfactory work and attendance records
- Willingness amp; ability to work overtime, off-shifts and weekends when required.
Equal opportunity Employer